Monday, November 16, 2015

Black, white and red


Long time no update! But I'm back with an outfit post courtesy of www.newdress.com. 
White halter top - Get it here
Invisible low-cut socks - Get it here
Layered choker necklaces - Get it here
I was channeling a ninja (but not really lol) with this look. I also styled this outfit for my Fashion Styling class ~ more about that and school in separate posts. Anyway, www.newdress.com was generous enough to send me some of the stuff I'm wearing as listed above. Don't you love the invisible socks? I do. It gives a much more interesting vibe to the outfit. I should probably get more of those, eh? Btw, I already own the drop crotch pants and red platforms which I don't even remember where I got from. Sorry!

I also apologize for posting this way too late. I've been caught up with school and as most of you may know, fashion school isn't a breeze. I had been so focused with school projects, short internships and gigs. I'm currently in my last semester in school and I'm hoping to graduate on March 2016 with a graduation show collection to prepare for so forgive me for not putting much effort on the blog and the Youtube channel as well. I will try to update as often as I can though.

Before I wrap this up, you may like/vote this look on Lookbook.nu and Chictopia.com

Also, check out newdress.com on Instagram @newdress_group and @newdress_official

Stay connected! Clickity click:

  
       

Take care everyone!

3 comments:

  1. loooove the ninja look <3 mag post ka pa emmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's check the wholesale deals of Jnna for such type of dresses. J.nna is the fastest growing wholesale clothing store in the USA. They are providing styles that are ready to wear from everyday lifestyle to elegant occasions. They specialize in women’s tops, dresses, bottoms, sweaters and outerwear mostly for the young contemporary. They are providing service from the heart of California, Los Angeles. You are invited to experience the innovative creative styles with J.nna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your above fashion items are really awesome. To manufacture these products in bulk you may contact Beautiful Connection Group. BEAUTIFUL CONNECTION GROUP is a professional wholesale clothing manufacturing company in the USA specialized in custom women’s apparels like coats, jackets, tops and dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...